- Full payment is required at the time reservations are made. Bookings can be made online or by phone. Visa and Mastercard are accepted payment.
- If prices change, reservations will be honored at the price of the original booking.
- A 1.8% state and 8% Deschutes county occupancy tax is collected on all accommodation bookings. There is no tax on boats, equipment, retail sales or food.
- Specific cabins, RV/tent sites, and watercraft may be requested, however, East Lake Resort reserves the right to provide alternate accommodations or watercraft if conditions warrant (cabin maintenance, plumbing issues, equipment breakdown).
- All cabins and boats are NON-SMOKING.
- Check-in/Check out
Cabins 5:00pm/10:00 am
RV Park/Tent Sites 3:00pm/2:00pm
- A 10% cancellation fee (of the invoice sub total) will be assessed for any booking cancelled at least ONE DAY PRIOR to arrival. Occupancy taxes (if applicable) will be returned, however, the cancellation fee is subject to county and state taxes.
- Cancellations must be made via phone or email.
- Booking cancellations of LESS THAN ONE DAY will be charged a ONE NIGHT’S RENTAL rate fee or 10% of the invoice subtotal whichever is greater.
- NO REFUNDS for early departure or NO SHOWS (please call if you cannot make your booking to avoid the No Show/No Refund policy).
- Late arrivals (after 7:00pm) should call to make arrangements for check-in.
- Up to two pets are accepted at all of our accommodations and watercraft. Pets are not allowed on beds or furniture, and must not be left alone in the cabins.
- Pets (except for service animals) are not allowed in the General Store or Blue Duck Grill.
- A $19 fee is charged for each pet per night in the cabins. There is no charge for pets in the RV park, boats or the tent sites, however guests are expected to leave their accommodation or boat free of pet contamination.
- Your pet must be leashed and under control at all times.
- Legacy Customers are defined as those customers who reserve the same accommodation the same week year after year.
- Legacy Customers are only eligible to reserve the same accommodation for the same days the following season. Next year dates are NOT guaranteed and may not always be available.
- A non-refundable one night deposit is required to secure the legacy booking.
- Full invoice payment is due no later than 15 March. If full payment is not received by the due date the reservation will be cancelled and deposit forfeited.
- Legacy reservations must be made in person or by phone and should be made prior to checkout of the current booking.
Privacy and Security
We receive and store some of the information you enter on our reservation system and Website. We use the information to communicate and process your booking and requests. We also make use of your email address to confirm transactions as well as notifying you about special events. We do not sell your information, and only share information as necessary with third-party service providers such as our credit card payment service. Transactions of sensitive information are encrypted.