East Lake Resort has 17 rustic cabins and rooms available for rental. Some units were built in the late 1940s, while others were erected in early 1960s. Some cabins have been remodeled since first constructed. Furnishings and amenities vary from cabin to cabin but there are no TVs or telephones in any rental unit. Pets are welcome for an additional fee of $15 per night per pet (2 pets max).
EASTLAKE RESORT AMENITIES
All full sized cabins come with fully equipped kitchens and the four studio units have a kitchenette. Each cabin and studio includes a coffee maker, bed linens, towels, and some bath supplies. All of the full sized cabins contain showers while the studio units have a toilet. Heat is supplied by electric wall units (no air conditioning) and each unit has a dedicated outside space with a picnic table and an outdoor fire pit. Charcoal BBQ grills are available on request. All prices are subject to county and state occupancy tax.
TEAL GOLDENEYE PINTAIL MALLARD REDHEAD
- These are classic cabins located closest to the lake.
- Redhead, Teal and Goldeneye have two double beds while Mallard and Pintail sleep up to 6 in three double beds. Mallard also has a ladder accessible loft with two twin bed (a favorite with the kids).
- All baths are equipped with a toilet and shower.
- $199 per night.
WIDGEON WOODDUCK CANVASBACK GADWALL
- Two duplexes house these two bedroom cabins on the second row of accommodations, but still just yards from the lake. With a separate sitting room, these cabins provide more indoor space than our classic lakeside cabins.
- Each bedroom has one double bed, while the sitting room has a fold down Futon. The bath has a toilet and shower. Sleeps up to 5.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- $219 per night.
- Located on the second row of accommodations, these free standing cabins have three bedrooms: two on the main floor and one upstairs. The main floor rooms have a double bed; the upstairs bedroom is equipped with two double beds. Snowgoose was remodeled in 2015 which added an upstairs loft with futon.
- With three bedrooms and a separate living room, Snowgoose and Honker are our largest cabins. The single bath has a toilet and shower. Sleeps up to 8.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Honker $229 per night and Snowgoose $279 per night.
MERGANSER WHITE OWL
- These are small free standing cabins. Merganser is located at the far end of cabin row. White Owl is located along the trail to the RV park. Both cabins have recently been remodeled.
- These one room cabins can sleep two persons in the queen bed. The kitchenette has a small refrigerator, sink, and two burner cook top. The bath is equipped with a toilet and shower.
- $149 per night.
LAKE VIEW STUDIOS
ATLANTIC BROWN BROOK RAINBOW
- These single room, motel style accommodations are located in one building near the resort office. They are a favorite with fishermen that want a warm, cozy place to sleep at the lake. The room has one double and one single bed.
- The kitchenette is equipped with a small hotel style refrigerator, sink and microwave. There is a separate room with toilet, but NO shower. Pay showers are available at the RV park about a 5 minute walk from these rooms.
- $99 per night.
- These units have a two person picnic table and a small fire pit.
- The 2019 season runs from May 23rd thru September 29th.
- All cabins and studios at the resort can be reserved on line or by phone. Many accommodations are booked well in advance for holidays, weekends and the months of July and August. Walk-up/same day requests are always welcome with May, June and September offering the best availability
- There are no minimum stay requirements.
- Please carefully review the Reservation Policies (including CANCELLATION policies)page prior to booking. You will be asked to acknowledge receipt of these guidelines prior completing your reservation.